Thursday, December 25, 2008

Predicament

Hrm. I have an issue, but it's a non issue. Okay, so, I kind of like this dress. I like the top of the dress more than anything else. The rest is kind of plain, not that I'm into super fancy pants, but a little something extra might be nice. Anyway, I always swore to myself that I would never go to David's Bridal to look for dresses after I worked there. It was awful, and it's all about the sale, not the bride. I know how they work, and it's just not my style. I saw said dress in a magazine, and of course, it's from David's Bridal. What's a girl supposed to do? I suppose I could go just to try it on. But is it worth the hassel of the consultant calling me later on, or forcing me to try on a few other dresses outside of my price range in hopes for a larger sale? I'm not so sure. Maybe the dress is too plain, anyway. Surely I can find a dress with a similar design that has a little more oomph to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment