Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wedding Nightmares

Since getting engaged, I think I can safely say that my dreams have involved weddings one way or another. It's consistently getting more and more annoying, b/c I don't want to have wedding dreams(nightmares) all of the time. I'm going to start keeping track of all the "horrible" things that happen to me in these dreams(which is strange, b/c they're all things I don't even think about or consider while awake, and certainly don't stress over).

-All of the gifts I opened were Cabbage Patch dolls, instead of registry items.
-I showed up to the wedding with no shoes
-I didn't get my bouquets made in time(I'm not doing flower bouquets, btw), so I carried a beach ball.
-R changed his mind about wanting to marry me.
-Nobody showed up to the wedding.
-Guests all left right after dinner, so I didn't get to dance at all at my own wedding.

I've stopped looking at bridal magazines as a result, and try to look at other things besides wedding ideas on the internet. Not that I was looking at massive amounts of either, but I think the wedding dreams need to be controlled a bit, especially since I never had dreams about weddings before. Hopefully they'll taper off, or they'll just go away all together. I miss my usual weird dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment